|In its steady progress towards international recognition, KIC’s Bachelor in Information Technology program has received international recognition by achieving the Initial CITP accreditation from the British Computer Society, the Chartered Institute for IT. All BIT students graduating from KIC in 2017 and afterwards will be recognized as professional members of the BCS.
This prestigious recognition, puts our students at the front of the job market and gives them a well-earned international recognition.
Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is the first private higher education institution to be accredited and licensed by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in year 2000 and authorized by Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) in 2016.
KIC offers a varied portfolio of degrees currently at two levels; the Bachelor and the Associate Degrees. These degrees aim to play a major role in advancing higher education in UAE and offering new opportunities for successful future and employment.
KIC always strives for the best for its students through providing them with the best quality programs accredited not only by MOE and ADEC but additionally by relevant international academic accreditation organizations.
Currently KIC possesses different levels of memberships from the following organizations:
- The UNESCO: for upholding and advancing the core academic values that the Association considers to be the defining features of universities.
- The AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business): for excellence and continuous improvement throughout cialis generique the business programs. AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
- The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) - International Quality Group (CIQG): for accessibility of conferences, workshops and meetings with key actors in accreditation and higher education from around the world. CHEA gatherings engage the challenging issues vital to the future success of higher education and sustainable quality
- The ASCP (American Society for Clinical Pathology): for the Medical Lab Analysis programs excellence in education, certification and advocacy on behalf of patients, pathologists and laboratory professionals across the globe. The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is the world’s largest professional membership organization for pathologists and laboratory professionals. This accreditation exempts graduates from obtaining HAAD License both nationally and internationally allowing students to access online educational tools and support in preparation for the exam.
- The ISO 9001:2008 certification since 2002: for consistently and continuously measured quality procedures.
The international accreditation process of The British Computer Society (BCS) - The Chartered Institute for IT is at the final stage following the best practiced standards and applied quality in teaching environments and community engagements is at the final stage of accreditation process.